We are a registered Company Secretary and duly accredited by the Corporate Affairs Commission with Accreditation No. ICAN/913 to act as Company Secretary in line with Section 293 of Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004.
We act as the conscience seekers of your company by acting as a vital link between your company/business, its board of directors, shareholders, government and regulatory agencies. We are professionally equipped to render such services as spelt out in Section 298 of the Act and they include:
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance to corporate governance norms.
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therein
- Registration of businesses
- Filing of documents including forms, annual returns and application with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
- Arranging Boards/Annual General Meetings and preparing minutes thereon
- All work relating to shares and their transfer and transmissions.
- Carrying out such administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the directors or the Company.